Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Kids Pictures from our Cusco trip


The men and kids all made it to the top long before me. But, they waited patiently.




It seemed like we were always climbing uphill. At anywhere from 8,000 to 12,000 ft, I think I was always out of breath.


Mark found a predug hole to rest in while waiting again for Mom to get back. I think these holes were for posts to protect the vehicles from going over the edge. I guess they haven't finished the rest of the job yet.





Urubamba had a delicious pizza house. I wish we could have eaten there more.



At the Loveall's house.


Luke enjoyed the trout farm.


Hannah, Sarah and Raquel Loveall at the trout farm.


Luke and Mark at the Bible College playground which was just outside the place where we stayed.

1 comment:

marcia said...

Thank you for sharing your pictures! This is an amazing area! I always enjoy finding out how you are all doing and what is going on in your lives weekly! Thank you for keeping up your blog!